Imagine a digital ocean with a massive community of 700 million users. We are talking about Instagram, a platform for people to share pictures and videos. The app lets you post raw pictures which can be made even more elegant with filters that have people falling in love with, ever since they were introduced. You can capture moments with Instagram’s own camera or use the photos from your gallery to post pictures. It is secure and gives you control of who shall view your posts by letting you decide your privacy status.
Instagram even lets you go live so your friends and family knows what you are upto. All the live stories disappear once you are finish the live session. Instagram is owned by Facebook so it is easy to login with your Facebook ID and that means you even search your Facebook friends under the explore tab.
- Post as many awesome moments as possible.
- Have control of who sees your posts.
- Explore other profiles under the explore tab.
- Go live and let the world savour your presence.
- Watch stories and create your own.
- Send disappearing messages.
- Share multiple photos and videos and top them with inbuilt enhancing tools.
- Ability to flag non-relevant or abusive images.
Must Check: Candy Crush Jelly Saga – Free Puzzle Game
Installing Instagram APK:
Step 1: Download Instagram app from here
Step 2: Login with your Facebook ID and if you don’t have one then sign-up for a new account.
Get ready to roll and allow the world to see the real you. Spread Awesomeness.